Uber has created tens of thousands of new jobs around the world by allowing qualified drivers to take charge of their financial destiny as an Uber Driver.
As founder of ReferLocal and a serial entrepreneur I can tell you that success if found in partnerships. Uber is no ordinary partner and becoming an Uber Driver is no ordinary opportunity.
Make Money On Your Own Time!
Entrepreneurs are dreamers. We defy the odds and take control of our lives while others complain. We see opportunities when others see obstacles.
I know that you and I have much in common and I can’t express how enthusiastic I am about helping you achieve your dreams.
Having sold an Internet company (Pepperjam) to eBay in 2009 I can tell you that dreams can come true. In fact, becoming an Uber Driver can be that answer for you right now to take charge of your financial destiny.
Here are Five (5) Reasons to Sign-up as an Uber Driver Today:
5. Earn a FREE Car as an Uber Driver! Entrepreneurs think big! Well – getting a FREE car with Uber is a real thing. Aside from having a great leasing and financing program, Uber affords you to drive other people around for cash that you can use to pay for your car – that’s a FREE car from where I come from!
4. Take Charge of Your Financial Destiny as an Uber Driver – Top Uber Drivers can make $40,000, $60,000, or even over $100,000 per year. It’s up to you. Where you drive. How often you drive. You are in charge! Uber driver salary and pay is up to you!
3. Signing up as an Uber Driver is super easy! Sign up today and you’ll be on the road in no time. Plus, signing up takes less than 4 minutes. Don’t wait to start making great money with your car.
2. Upgrade your life as an Uber Drive! This is your time. Now is your destiny. I’m not kidding. It’s time to join Uber and upgrade your life. Uber driver requirements are easy to understand and you’ll be on the road making coin in no time!
1. Earn Money as an Uber Driver on Your Schedule! What’s the #1 reason to become an entrepreneur? Repeat after me – FREEDOM! Freedom to earn money as an Uber Driver on your schedule is BY FAR the most important reason you should take action now to join Uber!
Other important links:
Work When You Want With Uber
- 4-door sedan, must seat 4 or more passengers excluding driver.
- Year 2001* or newer.
- In-state plates.
- No marked, taxi, or salvaged vehicles.
- Pass Uber vehicle inspection.
- The car must be currently registered, but your name does not have to be on the registration.
*Uber car year requirements can vary by city. It is currently year 2001 or newer in many cities.
Uber Driver Age Requirements
- You must be 21 years of age or older.
- You must have 3 years driving experience. If you have recently moved from another state, you may have to verify your driving history. Keep your out-of-state drivers license. You might need it.
REFLECTIONS FROM REAL UBER DRIVERS:
“I used to drive for a NYC cab company – it was brutal in so many ways. I almost never got to spend quality time with my family since the best time to make money was during the evening when wife and kids were home eating dinner. Even that – I only made about $50 – 65K per year and I worked nearly 75 hours per week. I started as an uber driver nearly two years ago and I’m convinced it was the best decision I’ve ever made in my life. People tell me I’m happier and get this – in my first year I made more money that I did the previous year and I got to be home from 5-7pm every night to eat with my family. And to top that – I’ve nearly made $100,000 this year and it’s only August!.” – Muhammad, NYC Uber Driver
“I’ve been driving with uber for almost 9 months part-time. I have a full time job during the day at the local hospital and it provides me decent benefits and pay, but not enough to do the things I want to do. So I started driving for Uber. I’m making on average an extra $200 – 300 a week. What has that meant? Everything!!! Including a new apartment and lots of disposable income!” Mary, Williamsport, PA Uber Driver
“I signed up as an uber driver through ReferLocal! The company outlines the uber driver requirements and helped me better understand the opportunity.” Jim, Rockville, MD Uber Driver
“Sometime ago I lost my wife> Shortly thereafter I retired and didn’t leave the house much. Becoming an Uber driver was attractive because I love to be around people and meet new people. I also tried an Uber driver when visiting my son in Baltimore and I was blown away by the level of service from the driver (it was an Uber X car) – the guy had candy and offered me a bottled water. I joined on as an Uber Driver and I absolutely love it. If you are on the fence I say you have nothing to lose. Where else can you work when you want and make money on your own terms? And the pay is great! Uber is very fair and I’m honored to be an Uber Driver!” John, Mississippi Uber Driver